Providing Secure Scaffolding Kurri Kurri Services
Safety in construction areas must be the top priority. Scafflink Australia’s scaffolding Kurri Kurri services observe occupational safety and health standards of WorkCover NSW.
How ‘Safety First’ is complied with for Scaffolding Kurri Kurri
We make sure that you get the following safety features of scaffold hire services:
- Fall protection or fall arrest system – Employees working on scaffold systems will be given fall protection. Those working from 10 feet or above the lower ground will be protected by guardrails of a fall arrest system. While those working on suspended scaffolds will be given a personal fall arrest system and a guardrail.
- Guardrails – The height of the toprails that will be provided will observe industry height standards (between 0.9 m to 1.2 m).
- Fully planked or decked support scaffold platforms
- Capable and levelled support scaffold footings – Footings will also have on base plates and mud sills.
- Guying ties – Guying, bracing, or the equivalent will restrain supported scaffolds from tipping
- Stable scaffolding – The scaffolding and scaffolding components will be designed to support up to four times their maximum intended load capacity.
Apart from these safety features, your Scaffolding Kurri Kurri specialists will also train your construction workers and offer these other services:
- All construction workers will be taught the hazards of working on scaffold installation and the procedures that will be observed to minimise or eliminate the hazards.
- Construction workers, together with qualified scaffolding Kurri Kurri personnel, will inspect before each work shift and after any event that might have compromised the structural integrity of the scaffolding. Our personnel can also inspect the scaffolding components for any visible defects.
- Before, during, and after the construction work, our team of experts and professionally trained employees will oversee the installation and dismantling of scaffolding. They will also design the scaffolding to maximise its security and safety features. This ensures that access and reach will be easy and that fall protection installations are provided where they are needed.
Scafflink Australia shall make sure that from the first day of our deal, safety and security of your workers will be the number one priority.
If you have any questions about other services that Scafflink Australia offers with scaffolding Kurri Kurri solutions, give us a call.